Board Members, DAMB
The Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board consist of a chairman and 15 board members of whom seven are official and eight non-official, nominated by government in the following manner:
- The Official Members:
- The Director, ex-officio Vice-Chairman of the Board,
- two representatives of the Development Department of the Government of whom one shall be from Agriculture wing and the other from cooperative wing.
- One representative from Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs of the government not below the rank of deputy commissioner.
- One representative each from DDA and MCD, who belongs to planning wing of respective body.
- The Agricultural Marketing Adviser to the Govt. of India or his nominee
- The Non-Official Members:
- Two Agriculturists, being member of the market committees;
- Two members representing the organisation of agriculturists;
- One member elected in prescribed manner from the traders & commission agents licenced under section 80;
- One member representing the co-operative societies, marketing in agricultural produce, and
- Two member representing the interests of consumers, of whom one is a Member of Legislative Assembly of Delhi.
The chairman, the vice-chairman and the official members holds the office during the pleasure of the Govt. and every non-official member holds the office for a period of five years.
Members of Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board(DAMB)
|S.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Sh. Gopal Rai (Hon'able Minister of Development)||Chairman|
|2||Sh. Sanjay Goel (IAS)||Vice Chairman|
|3||Sh. Ajesh Yadav||Member|
|4||Asst. Agri. Mrkt. Advisor DM&I Govt. of India||Member|
|5||JT. Commissioner F&S & Consumer Advisor GNCTD||Member|
|6||Addl. Commissioner Planning DDA||Member|
|7||Head of Office, Project Officer(IADP) GNCTD||Member|
|8||Sh. Adeel Ahmad Khan||Member|
|9||Sh. Ajay Singh||Member|
|10||Sh. Metha Ram Kriplani||Member|
|11||Sh. Jafar Alam||Member|
|12||Sh. Ram Baran||Member|