Marketing Commitee of APMC(MNI), Azadpur
The Marketing Committee of following eleven members is Constituted under the sub -section (1) of section 26, by order to be published in the official gazette, by the Government of Delhi.
- Three persons are nominated by the Government who are agriculturists possessing such qualifications, provided that one of them shall be a member of the schedule castes or other backward classes;
- Two members are elected in the prescribed manner from the traders and commission agents holding licenses to operate in the market area;
- One member is nominated by the government amongst the President or Chairman of the cooperative societies engaged in the business of processing or marketing of the notified market area;
- One member is chosen in the prescribed manner from the local authority within the local limits whose jurisdiction the principal, provided that a person to whom a license has been granted under section 80 shall not be eligible for being chosen this clause.
- One member to be elected in the prescribed manner by the licensed weigh men and measures;
- One member of the Legislative Assembly of Delhi to be nominated by the speaker to represent the interest of consumer;
- Two members to be nominated by the Government of whom one shall represent the interest of consumers;
Without prejudice to the provision of sub-section(2) the Chairman and the Vice-Chairman are elected by the members of the Marketing Committee.
The committee is constituted for a period of 5 years.
Members of Marketing Commitee
|S.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Sh. Adeel Ahmad Khan||Chairman|
|2||Sh. Rajeev Singh (D.A.N.I.C.S)||Member Secretary|
|3||Sh. Rahul Yadav||Member|
|4||Sh. Ishwar Rana||Member|
|5||Sh. Gopi Singh Parmar||Member|
|6||Sh. Anil Malhotra||Member|
|7||Sh. Bhajan Singh||Member|
|8||Sh. Amit Kumar Gupta||Member|
|9||Sh. __________________||Director or his nominee Ex-officio Member|
|10||Dr. S.K. Singh, Dy. AMA||Representative of the Agricultural Marketing Advisor to the Govt. of India|